Riptide WFB Barrel Bushings
RipTide Bushings offer two unique varieties of urethane. The WFB (World's Fastest Bushing) and APS (Animated Polymer Systems).
The WFB compound offers a very smooth & fast turn making sharp, technical maneuvers and fast carves a breeze.
The straight-walled shape of the RipTide Barrel Bushings offers a stable platform and slightly higher rebound than the Cones, making the RipTide Barrels a great choice for higher speed freeriding as well as faster downhill purposes.
If you combine the RipTide Barrel Bushings with a set of the RipTide Cones bushings, you've got yourself a great combo for aggressive carves and low to mid-speed freeriding, too!
- Hard durometer bushings (95.5a - 93a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 125lbs) and allow for a nice tight set-up.
- Medium durometer bushings (88a - 83a) are for medium-weight riders (75 - 125lbs) & those looking for a looser setup in the Roadside position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Soft durometer bushings (83a - 78a) are for light-weight riders & those looking for a loose setup in the RoadSide position.
- Super-soft durometer bushings (73a - 68a) are designed for very light-weight or young riders and are also fun for those looking for a really loose setup in the RoadSide position.
- Excellent when used as a Double Barrel combo - but incredibly fun and variable when used in the Roadside position in combo with other shapes & or duro's in the Boardside position.