The Ned Kelly board combines freeriding and slower speed downhill. The 3D W-Concave design, double shoulder wheel welds and slight kick make this our most complex construction. The shape, combined with the bamboo core and fibre top-bottom layers create a supremely responsive setup, that is made for tricks, down hills, at speed.
- Length: 36"
- Width: 9.7"
- Wheelbase: Adjustable 22.7"-25.5"
- Trucks: Rare Lights, Custom Mould 7″ RKP
- Wheels: Rare Rippers, Custom Mould Urethane / 75mm x 45mm Contact, 80a / Flat Edge & Top / Pre Slid.
- Parts: Rare Urethane 90a Bushings / Rare Everlast ABEC 9 Bearings.
- DH Freeride Custom Rare Board Co Mould
- Top & Bottom Fibreglass
- Vertical Laminated Dual Bamboo Core
- Bamboo Wedges Front & Rear
- Laser Burn Logo