Powell Peralta Winged Ripper Patch 12"
12" with iron-on backing. Artwork by Vernon Courtlandt Johnson.
- Denim and cotton material provide the best base. Be careful of polyester
- Put the item on a hard surface, like an ironing board. Iron it to create a nice, flat surface
- Heat up the iron to it's hottest setting
- Place a thin cloth over the patch. (This will protect the patch and any surrounding material)
- Place the iron over the patch and press down hard as possible for 15-30 seconds
- Remove the iron and let patch cool
- Check the patch by gently rubbing at the edge, trying to lift it. If it lifts, replace the thin material and iron again for 10- 15 seconds
- To ensure a secure patch you can also sew around the edges