Crazy 148 Adjustable Junior Inline Skates Teal Glitter Ice
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
We ship within Australia ONLY, Delivery time frames take 3 -10 days depending on your location. We are located in QLD, if your shipping address is within QLD it takes 2-3 working days and can take up to 10 working days to locations like Western Australia or Northern Territory.
We will endeavour to meet stated time frames for delivery, however many factors (some of which are beyond our control) can affect these time frames and we cannot guarantee that they will always be met.
We ship the majority of our items via Australia Post and Fastway Couriers. All of our items are traceable with tracking numbers. You are able to track your item on the postal service's websites that your items have been sent with.
On the very rare occasion that a parcel may go missing we need to lodge an investigation with the courier company. This investigation can take 5-10 working days for the courier company to complete.
If you have received anything that is not correct, faulty or damaged please email us email@example.com or call 1300 855 514 and we will discuss how to rectify this as quickly and as smoothly as possible for you.
We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. Strikes, floods etc.). All colours of products are reproduced as accurately as possible, however a slight variation may occur in colour and size specifications. Colours may appear slightly different via this website due to computer picture resolution and individual monitor settings. Offers are available until stocks sell out.
Please allow an extra business day for delivery during the following Australian public holidays:2018
- Monday 1st January - New Year's Day
- Friday 26th January - Australia Day
- Monday 5th March - Labour Day (WA only)
- Monday 12th March - Labour Day* (VIC & TAS only)
- Monday 12th March - Canberra Day (ACT only)
- Monday 12th March – Adelaide Cup (SA only)
- Friday 30th March - Good Friday
- Saturday 31st - Easter Saturday
- Sunday 1st April - Easter Sunday
- Monday 2nd April – Easter Monday
- Wednesday 25th April - Anzac Day
- Monday 7th May – Labour Day* (NT & QLD only)
- Monday 4th June- WA Day (WA only)
- Monday 11th June - Queen's Birthday (ACT, NSW, SA, TAS, VIC)
- Monday 24th September – Queen’s Birthday ( WA only)
- Friday 28th September – Grand Final Eve (VIC only)
- Monday 1st October – Queen’s Birthday (QLD only)
- Monday 1st October - Labour Day (ACT, NSW, SA)
- Tuesday 6th November - Melbourne Cup Day (VIC only)
- Tuesday 25th December - Christmas Day
- Wednesday 26th December - Boxing Day
- *Labour Day - Also known as Eight-Hour / May Day
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT:
- To cancel any order, at which time we will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the details provided. We will refund all monies paid using the original method received.
- That all orders are subject to availability of stock
Returns and Replacements
Change of Mind Returns -
Please order carefully as we do not refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or you have made an error in finalising your order (such as choosing an incorrect size or colour). We may allow an exchange ONLY (at our election) on a case-by-case basis for such returns, provided that the item in question is:(a) returned within 28 days of order;
(b) not used(and contains original tags and/or packaging); and
(c) not damaged in any way.
(d) the item is in a condition we can resell the product
(e) all packaging must be in tact
If we allow a return in these circumstances, we will ask you to follow the returns process outlined below. If we allow a return in these circumstances, we will provide you with an exchange only when we receive the returned product minus the original shipping cost.
Except in circumstances where you have been sent an item that was not what you ordered, return postage is at your expense.
Process for Returns -
When returning a product, please contact us via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Once contacted we will advise you of the best way to return the product(s) and provide you with the details you will need. Replacement of products, refunds and repairs will not be made until the original product is received by us.
We will not refund a purchase or replace a product where in our reasonable opinion the product has following sale to you become of unacceptable quality due to misuse, failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, using it in an abnormal way or failure to take reasonable care.
Learn more about zipPay
The 148 Adjustable Inline from Crazy Skates features specifications typically reserved for more expensive inline skates. The 148 is a beginner inline skate that will skate, like a skate should. Featuring quality Urethane wheels (not plastic like many other beginner skates) this ensures the skater gets great roll with plenty of grip for turning. ABEC 5 full precision bearings will give plenty of speed.
The all Nylon boot and frame construction is strong and durable (as beginner skates need to be) providing the correct support and cuff stiffness for developing skaters. The fitted, breathable mesh liner is extremely comfortable and combined with the ventilated shell means you can skate for hours without your feet getting all hot and sweaty. The 148 is a feature packed, high quality inline skate that will be sure to start your love for skating!
- Simple push button size adjustment to 4 sizes
- Quality Urethane indoor/outdoor wheels
- Full Precision ABEC 5 Bearings
- Durable Nylon hard shell construction
- Supportive cuff for ankle support
- Comfortable, breathable mesh liner